Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance.
HipHopHubs highly respect the rights of copyright holders and promise to work with said copyright holders to ensure that infringing material is removed from our platform. we monitor file uploads to make sure that copyrighted material is not uploaded and proactively bans any users that do not adhere to our terms of service.
Below are the following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works on the HipHopHubs.com Platform are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the HipHopHubs.com Platform;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit HipHopHubs.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit HipHopHubs.com to locate the material;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, “I am under the good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted content that is identified herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”); and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (for example, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the copyright(s) that is allegedly infringed by the aforementioned content.”)
NOTE: All images on HipHopHubs.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images, Music and content posted are believed to be posted within our rights.